Elizabeth works with adult dyslexics on a 1:1 basis; offering specialist dyslexia support and tuition.
She is a qualified Specialist Specific Learning Differences (SpLD) Teacher and specialises in working with Adults & young people.
Empathy & Understanding
As Elizabeth is dyslexic herself and she is able to use both empathy and understanding in her teaching. She combines this with her professionalism and passion to provide effective and top quality, bespoke student centred services.
Elizabeth enables and equips individuals with knowledge & understanding of how they learn & how dyslexia affects them, using a student centred approach to learning means that individuals received individual teaching, which leads to successful learning and futures!
Help for Parents !
As a parent herself, Elizabeth is also passionate about empowering parents & families! Throughout the year she runs several ’Parent Dyslexia Basics’ courses. These unique courses created by Elizabeth herself, offer parents an insight into dyslexia and their child and family, as well as finding out about dyslexia they get to talk to other parents, share information and be inspired… oh and there is NO homework!
What parent say about this course:
- “…you realise you are not alone”
- it make me ‘be’ and feel ‘more ‘informed’ and more in control of my child’s education”
- “we learnt so much as individuals, but also in relation to our families as we started to understand not just ourselves better but our whole family too!”
- “Such a positive experience – I urge all parents of dyslexics to take this course!”
Advice & Guidance
Elizabeth is always at the end of an email or phone to offer Advice & guidance, if she is unable to help or answer a question, she will always do her best to signpost you in the right direction, or to the right people or organisation to help you, if he is unable to do so, or if she things that would be better for you.
More than just Education
Adult 1:1 tuition and small group tuition with Elizabeth is more than just education, it can and has been life changing for some people!
Feedback from Adult students:
- “I don’t knwo what it is, but when I have a lesson with you. I find, I am so relaxed and learning is so easy! I really look forward to Tuesdays!”
- “she makes learning fun, and easy to access and understand!”
- “what she teaches, is so useful, not just for work but life in general too”
- “Fun & interesting learning plus -No Homework :-)”