Exceptional Educator Award 2020
Educator Award Sponsored by Vaikai Web Design
This category is open for nominations of exceptional educators: Teachers, Trainers, or Tutors, working with dyslexics in an educational establishment or organisation within West Midland Region UK.
Educators nominated for this category should:
- Have a positive, proactive & inclusive attitude
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- Be encouraging and inspirational
Do you feel that this Educator:
- Is good, very good, excellent or an exceptional
- Goes ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty
- Teaches using student centered approach to learning
- Promotes & practices inclusivity
- Has a positive impact upon students
- Understands and meets the learning needs of students
- Motivates, inspires and empowers students
Please tell us why they are exceptional, what have they done that makes them a worthy winner?
Who can make nominations? Anyone!
Who can be nominated? Educators working with dyslexics: Teachers, Trainers or Tutors who work in a educational establishment or organisation within West Midland Region UK.
How to Nominate: click the nominate button, or Download the award description & nomination form, complete and return to dyslexia awards by email or post.