SENCO of the year
SENCO Award Sponsored by Scanning Pens Ltd
This category is open for nominations of SENCO’s in educational establishments and organisation across Shropshire, including Telford & Wrekin.
SENCO’s nominated for this category should:
- Have a positive, proactive & inclusive attitude
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- Actively promote Dyslexia awareness and inclusion
Do you feel that this SENCO:
- Is good, very good or excellent
- Goes ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty
- Leads by example: practicing and promoting inclusivity
- Inspires staff, students and parents
- Have a positive impact upon the staff and students
- Understands and meets the learning needs of students
- Motivates and empowers students and staff
Please tell us why you are nominating this SENCO and why you think they deserve to win.
Who can make nominations? Anyone!
Who can be nominated? SENCO’s working in educational establishments and educational organisations that run in Shropshire, including Telford & Wrekin.