Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Award 2020 – Open for Nominations until 30th October 2020
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Award – Sponsored by Scanning Pens Ltd
This category is open for nominations of Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCOs) and Learning Support Managers, within all educational establishments and organisations within West Midlands Region UK.
SENCO’s nominated for this category should:
- Have a positive, proactive & inclusive attitude
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- Actively promote Dyslexia awareness and inclusion
Do you feel that this SENCO:
- Is good, very good or excellent
- Goes ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty
- Leads by example: practicing and promoting inclusivity
- Inspires staff, students and parents
- Have a positive impact upon the staff and students
- Understands and meets the learning needs of students
- Motivates and empowers students and staff
Please tell us why you are nominating this SENCO and why you think they deserve to win.
Who can make nominations? Anyone!
Who can be nominated? SENCO’s working in educational establishments and educational organisations that run within the West Midlands Region UK.
How to Nominate: click the Nominate Button, or scroll down and Download the Award description & nomination form, complete and return to Dyslexia Awards by post or email. Alternatively, you can access the form by clicking here or scanning the QR code.