Learning Support Award
Learning Support Award Sponsored by In The Loop
This category is open for nominations of people working in a learning Support role, with any age student (child to adult) in Shropshire including Telford & Wrekin.
Learning Support nominees should:
- Have a positive, proactive & inclusive attitude
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- Be encouraging and inspirational
Do you feel that this Learning Support person:
- Is good, very good or excellent
- Goes ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty
- Uses and promotes student centered learning
- Inspires the students they work with
- Has a positive impact upon the students and colleagues
- Understands and meets the learning needs of students
- Motivates and empowers students.
Please tell us why you are nominating this Learning Support person and why you think they deserve to win.
Who can make nominations? Anyone!
Who can be nominated? Anyone working in a ‘Learning Support’ role across Shropshire including Telford & Wrekin.