Learning Support Award 2020
Learning Support Award Sponsored by In The Loop
This category is open for nominations of Learning Support staff who work with dyslexic learners (of any age), the nominee does not have to be dyslexic, but they will be providing amazing support for their dyslexic learners, trainees or students within the West Midlands Region UK
Learning Support nominees should:
- Have a positive, proactive & inclusive attitude
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- Be encouraging and inspirational
Do you feel that this Learning Support person:
- Is good, very good or excellent
- Goes ‘above and beyond’ the call of duty
- Uses and promotes student centered learning
- Inspires the students they work with
- Has a positive impact upon the students and colleagues
- Understands and meets the learning needs of students
- Motivates and empowers students.
Please tell us why you are nominating this Learning Support person and why you think they deserve to win.
Who can make nominations? Anyone!
Who can be nominated? Anyone working in a ‘Learning Support’ role within West Midlands Region UK.
How to Nominate: fill in the form below, click the nominate button, or scroll down to the bottom of this page and ‘Download’ the award description & nomination form, compete and return to dyslexia awards via email or post.