Community Shining Star Award (aged 13 -19) 2020
Community Shining Star Award (ages 13yrs – 19 yrs) Sponsored by Global Freight Services Ltd
This category is open for nominations of dyslexics aged between 13 years –19 years of age, who are from or living in the West Midlands Region UK.
This individual may be:
- Inspirational, supportive, encouraging
- Have a great community spirit and commitment
- Dedicated to helping others in their community
- Be the kind of person who makes their community a better place to live and be, makes people smile
They may also have:
- Undertaken and excelled at a challenge
- Helped others
- Achieved great things
- Been involved with a community project
Tell us why you are nominating this person and why you think they should win!
Who can be nominated? Dyslexics aged between 13 years –19 years of age, from or living in the West Midlands Region UK.
Who can make nominations? Anyone
How to Nominate: you can fill in the form below, click the nominate button, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and ‘Download’ the award description & nomination form, then return it to dyslexia awards by post or email.