Shining Star Junior ( aged 6-12)
Shining Star Award Junior (aged 6 to 12 ) is sponsored by Saint-Gobain PAM UK
This category is open for nominations of dyslexics living in Shropshire including Telford & Wrekin, aged between 6 – 12 years of age.
For example are they:
- Inspirational, supportive, encouraging
- Have a great community spirit and commitment
- Dedicated to helping others
- The kind of person who makes people smile!
They may also have:
- Undertaken and excelled at a challenge
- Helped others
- Achieved great things
Tell us why you are nominating this person and why you think they should win!
Who can be nominated?
Dyslexics aged between 6 – 12 years of age, who live in Shropshire, including Telford & Wrekin.
Who can make nominations? Anyone!