Supportive Employer Award 2020
Supportive Employer Award – Sponsored by Darwin Wealth Management Ltd
This award category is open for nominations of employers located in the West Midland Region UK, who support their dyslexic employees well.
Employers nominated for this category will:
- Have a positive, supportive and proactive approach
- Have a positive and can do attitude
- Implement ‘reasonable adjustments’ where needed
- Have a positive and adaptive approach to training
- Be dyslexia aware and dyslexia friendly
- They could be encouraging and inspirational
Do their dyslexic employees feel that their employer:
- Values their worth and skills as an employee
- Ensures that ‘reasonable adjustments’ are made
- Is working to raise dyslexia awareness
- Ensures their training and learning needs are met
Be sure to tell us why you are nominating this employer, what they do that makes they worth of winning this award.
Who can be nominated? Employers situated in the West Midlands Region UK.
Who can make nominations? Anyone.
How to Nominate: Click the nominate button or Download the Award Description & Nomination form, complete and return to Dyslexia Awards by email or post.