Supportive Employer Award – Shropshire
Supportive Employer Award
Sponsored by Darwin Wealth Management
This award category is open for nominations of Shropshire based employers.
Employers nominated for this category should:
- Have a positive, supportive and proactive approach
- Have a positive and can do attitude
- Implement ‘reasonable adjustments’ where needed
- Have a positive and adaptive approach to training
- Be dyslexia-aware and friendly
- Be encouraging and inspirational
Do dyslexic employees feel that this employer:
- Values their worth and skills as an employee
- Ensures that ‘reasonable adjustments’ are made
- Is working to raise dyslexia awareness
- Ensures their training and learning needs are met
Be sure to tell us why you are nominating this employer, and why you think they should win this award.
Who can be nominated? Shropshire based employers, including Telford & Wrekin
Who can make nominations? Anyone!