Ten Year Plan exceeded…
…Since 2007 Elizabeth Wilkinson aka The Dyslexic Dyslexia Consultant has done lots of work, some of the highlights of this work as been:
- Trained over 2000 professionals, in various businesses, schools, colleges, Universities, businesses
- Provided support & guidance to 2200+ people
- Worked with hundreds of local dyslexics and non dyslexics too
- Guest Lectured at Bath Spa University on the SpLD Masters Programme
- Been a Visiting Lecturer for both Telford and Shrewbsury Colleges
- Mentored New Teachers, and New Specialist Teachers & Tutors
- Worked with large organisations including DACE RAF Cosford, Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Consulted on films, books, projects and events
- Helped to rewrite the OCN Dyslexia Awareness Level 2 & 3 courses
- Proofreading for autors
- Worked with and supported hundreds of individuals to move on and up the career ladder and follow their dreams
- In 2008 she founded Dyslexia information Day
- In 2015 she Founded Dyslexia Awards
With almost two decades of experience Elizabeth has worked primarily with adults, young adults, employers, the self employed & educational establishments, parents & families, professionals & businesses, individuals & groups, and has enjoyed every moment!
The Dyslexic Dyslexia Consultant Established 31st January 2007
On Facebook & Twitter @EliTheDDC
Working with Adults
- Specialist Dyslexia Teaching including OCN Dyslexia Awareness level II & III
- 1:1 Dyslexia Support
- 1:1 Dyslexia Coaching
- Strategy skills
- Study Skills
1:1 is always tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- Qualified Read & Write and Read & Write Gold Trainer
- Dyslexia Adult Screening Tests (DAST)
- Dyslexia Awareness Training for business and educaiton
- Dyslexia Awareness Courses for parents
Working with Educators
Education is important and as the saying goes, ‘Knowledge is power’, so it is really important that educators are given the knowledge they need in order to teach dyslexics effectively.
The good news is that most techniques used for teaching dyslexics actually benefit most learners! So training for staff on dyslexia and other Specific Learning Difficulties will actually have a positive impact across your whole organisation.
Training should always be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation and staff!
Working with Employers
2007 – 2018
- Specialist Dyslexia & SpLD Consultation
- Advice & guidance
- 1:1 Specialist Support & coaching
- Dyslexia & SpLD Awareness staff training
- Equality & Diversity
- Human Resources
The best way to find out how The Dyslexic Dyslexia Consultant can help you is to make contact. You can email or phone to arrange a consultation, we look forward to hearing from you.